- Capital Markets & Private Placements
- Startups & Emerging Companies
- Private Funds, Sponsors & Family Offices
Sam is a corporate transactional and securities lawyer whose practice is focused primarily in acquisitions and divestitures, venture capital and debt financing, private equity investments, investment advisory activities and other strategic transactions for development stage and middle market companies and private equity funds. His representation also encompasses general corporate legal counseling for matters relating to intellectual property, tax, executive employment and capital and real estate lease transactions and financing.
Sam is a native of Westport, Connecticut. He attended Fairfield University, where he received his B.S. degree in 1981, and the University of Bridgeport School of Law, where he received his J.D., magna cum laude, in 1984 and served as the executive Managing Editor of the University of Bridgeport Law Review.
- University of Bridgeport School of Law, J.D., 1984, magna cum laude
- Executive Managing Editor, University of Bridgeport Law Review 1984
- Fairfield University, B.S., 1981
- State of Connecticut
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association