- Real Estate Acquisitions & Sales
- Real Estate Financing
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate Development
Steven practices as a transactional real estate lawyer, with much of his practice devoted to the purchase, sale, leasing and financing of all types of commercial properties, along with related environmental and land use matters. Steven also assists high net worth clients with residential real estate matters. Steven’s clients include a leading apartment developer, an international retailer and many prominent real estate entrepreneurs and developers in Connecticut.
Steven attended Wesleyan University in Middletown, Connecticut where he received his B.A. degree, summa cum laude, and was admitted to Phi Beta Kappa. Steven received his J.D. degree from Columbia University, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar. Following graduation from law school, Steven was admitted to the New York and Connecticut Bar.
- Columbia University, J.D.
- Wesleyan University, B.A.
- State of Connecticut
- State of New York
- Best Lawyers-Real Estate Law since 2006
- Selected by Best Lawyers as the “Lawyer of the Year” for 2013, 2017 and 2021 for Real Estate Law – Stamford Area
- Chambers USA-2020, 2021 and 2022 Real Estate: Connecticut
- Super Lawyers-Connecticut Real Estate Law since 2008
- Peer Review Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®